Friday, July 26, 2013

Reflecting on What God Has Done in Our Hearts

It has been a great week and this evening we had a special time as a team reflecting on how God has changed each of us in these last seven days and how it will impact us as we return to the States. This team has really been drawn together and shared the experience of serving God as one body with many parts. Several times when people shared tonight, one person would comment on something they learned or experienced and the next person would say “I am building on that last comment”. God was weaving a story and using each of us to both tell the story, but also to be participants in it. We praise God for all He accomplished.

Tomorrow we fly home, back to friends and family. Pray for our safety as we travel and we look forward to sharing our week with you face to face!

Here again are comments from team members sharing what they have seen, heard, done or learned:

Rob T – I spend a lot of time in prayer speaking to God and I told my team that this week I came down to hear God speak to me; mission accomplished.  I have been truly enriched by this experience through the interaction with all of my warriors in Christ as well as those we served this week.  The people of Tegucigalpa have graced me with their warmth, openness, gratitude and camaraderie.  All of the people we met were so appreciative and grateful for us coming to their churches for the Brigades.  Spending time to get to know them, pray with them and play with their children has been so fulfilling.  I am truly grateful and thankful for this experience and those I’ve met.  “Man cannot live on bread alone”….

WOW!!!!
God has allowed me to spend time with two of my sons and serve JESUS together, we put in some cement floors , preached the word together and got in a little trouble as all Di Benedetto’s do.
PRAISE JESUS!!!!!!
Sjdj

Today I served at the evangelism station. My translator and new best friend was Roberto. We ministered to and prayed for 24 families that were followers of Christ. We also brought 7 individuals to Christ and had 6 rededicate their lives to Christ. The Holy Spirit is doing amazing things here in Tegucigalpa. Keep them in your prayers and also pray for our brigade teams returning home and also the teams that are coming in Saturday.
God is Good……..

In Christ I remain, His servant and yours,

Barry Booker

Click here  to see more photos of the week

  

No comments:

Post a Comment